Learn more about the history, visioning, staff, leadership and seminarians of Prestbury Methodist Church.
Prestbury Methodist Church has a long history in the Prestbury area. The original church building was opened in 1904 on the corner of Swartkop and Stott Roads. By the 1950s, the congregation had grown to such a size that a new location - the current church - was developed. The site at 16 Stott Road was officially dedicated and opened in 1975 and has been the home of Prestbury Methodist since. Prestbury Methodist is part of the Pietermaritzburg Metro Circuit of the Natal West District of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa.
- Scripture and the “Wesley Quadrilateral”
- The Importance of Personal and Social Holiness
- Salvation and Grace
Prestbury is currently undergoing an exciting Visioning process in which we are exploring what God is calling us to, both in the present but also into the future. Prestbury is committed to being a church that exemplifies the grace and love of Christ.
- Young Adults
- Community (outside)
- Fellowship (inside)
- Sunday Services
- Relationship with Prestbury Preschool